What is Local Search Engine Optimization?
Local Search Engine Optimization (Local SEO) is a way of optimizing your website for local searches using phrases including the city, state, or zip code. Examples of local searches: Online Marketing Hattiesburg; Hattiesburg, Mississippi Web Design; SEO Hattiesburg 39402. Search engines localize searches automatically, if they “think” the user has local intent. In other words, Google and other search engines know that when you search for a dentist, that you aren’t typically going to drive five states away to see a dentist.
Why is Local SEO important for your business?
- 90% of online searches result in offline purchases
- 74% of internet users perform local searches
- 61% of local searches result in purchases
- 54% of Americans now use the internet and local search instead of phone books
What we do:
- Increase Your Visibility
- Improve Your Online Impression
- Grow Your Online Footprint
- Track Your Success With Analytics
- And Much More