What can SMS Marketing be used for?
- Increasing sales through coupons and special offers
- Emergency alert text messages
- Cut down on missed appointments by using appointment reminder text messages
- Be interactive with your customers in real-time voting, polls, questions for games
How it works:
Customers text message (SMS) a keyword to a Mobile ID number that we assign to you. An automated "bounce back" message is sent to the customer to confirm their message was received. This "bounce back" message typically includes a special offer or coupon. After a customer texts your Mobile ID number once, their information is saved into the system, ready for your next text.
Example: Text "shoes" to 12345 to receive a 10% discount on your next purchase of any shoes in stock. When the customer arrives to shop at your store, they show the "bounce back" message to the cashier and receive 10% off.
Why use SMS Marketing?
- 70% (age 18-44) of customers want mobile offers
- 80% of mobile phone users have their phones with them all the time
- Easy to use
- 99% of text messages are read within two hours